Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blue on Blue

Yes, blue on blue is a reality, and also has been a hampering thing to me, while also being a blessing.  (I am just going with whatever words first pop up as the energy to search what word I want will send me off on a wild goose chase.  Example, that phrase 'wild goose chase' being a saying, bromide, etc., must have a real basis in fact, and therefore, will have a YouTube video... Pause while I go check this out.... 45 minutes and scenarios and phone calls and a real goose chase to find the slip of paper that told me how to get into my new gift watch, which I now can not get out of....
Anyway, I found, and watched in its entirety this spectacular video, pure signal, no noise, tribut to choreographers, and I see Moiseyev (will correct spelling later)...I have to study it at a more restful time, but here is a link to the song "Wild Goose Chase"  and as Daddy always said, and it certainly resonates with me, in times of trouble, confusion, etc., 'sing a little song."  HERE IT IS UNLESS I FORGET, The Link::::::::::::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ci9YkPuAw.

No comments:

Post a Comment